eDART Release Notes
About This Release
Based on user feedback, enhancements have been made to improve the usability of Linesout reports and auto-generated emails, as well as enhancements to improve user-friendliness and data accuracy.
- A new RTEP file is available on the Outage Information page for outages that have an RTEP number(s), which is indicated as a "Yes" in the RTEP column in the Linesout file.
- The auto-generated Generation Outage Cause Type emails have been consolidated, so that only one email with updated cause type information is sent per day.
- In the IRC Company Reserve Check, columns for inapplicable zones are now hidden instead of blank.
- D-Curve download is now available on the D-Curve Report page.
- Voltage Schedules numeric input fields now allows users to enter values up to two decimal places.
- Equipment Historical Change Log Report now has a hyperlinked Ticket ID that will take users to the revision screen for the linked ticket; Congestion Management Priority has been added as a status; and the Back to Report button properly returns the user to the report.
- When searching for TERM tickets, if Ticket ID or Company Ticket ID are entered, all other filters are ignored.
- The R, X, B Ticket company comment field can be edited if the ticket is in Submitted or Awaiting Build statuses.
- Ratings download is now available on the Effective Ratings Report page.
- Network Model/Cut-In Ticket Report now allows search by Ticket ID and a wildcard search by Station.
- Equipment Type/Field Report now available.
- Tariff Equipment Details download
- SSR, SSR by Date, ERL downloads
- Status Report download
- Restoration Plan download
eDART Release 4 User Group Presentation PDF