This page provides public documents and meeting information for stakeholders during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It includes public information for state officials and regulators, as well as the Operations Pandemic Coordination Team (OPCT), and hosts materials discussed on the weekly coronavirus update calls.
- Effective March 27, 2023, PJM is ending its vaccine mandate for all employees, contractors, vendors, members and other stakeholders who come on the PJM campus or attend PJM events or training on or off campus.
- PJM continues to host domestic visitors and PJM stakeholder meetings on campus. All meetings taking place in person include a remote attendance option.
- PJM will resume allowing international visitors and international travel without vaccine restrictions.
- PJM is continuing other safety measures, including continuing cleaning protocols, providing hybrid meeting options, and keeping a supply of rapid antigen tests and masks on-site.
- PJM asks that individuals not visit the campus if they have any symptoms of any kind or feel ill.
- PJM will continue to follow guidance from an epidemiologist, the CDC and the Montgomery County Office of Public Health for any future changes related to the COVID-19 virus.