Load Serving Entity 101
The Load Serving Entity 101 course is an entire day of basic topics dedicated to a Load Serving Entity participation in PJM.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- LSE in PJM
- PJM Basics
- LSE Qualification & Responsibilities
- PJM Settlements Inc
- PLC, NSPL and THEO
- Transmission Service
- with Internal Bilateral Purchase Transaction example
- Locational Marginal Price
- Auction Revenue Rights and Financial Transmission Rights
- LSE Market Simulation Demo
- Load Bids
- Inc Offers
- Dec Bids
- Up-To Congestion Transactions
- Day-Ahead Case Results
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact TrainingSupport@pjm.com for more details. All training materials will be provided.