PJM’s Arc Program is an engineer development program designed to provide engineering talent with career-broadening opportunities.
Basic Program Information
- Thirty-six-month rotational development program for electrical/power system engineers
- Three core learning sessions – Markets, System Operations and Planning – each lasting nine months, along with exposure to support areas
- Learning and development through a combination of assignments, projects, networking and leadership experiences
- B.S. Electrical Engineering with concentration in Power Systems
- M.S. Electrical Engineering with concentration in Power Systems
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Quick learner of technical concepts
- Adaptability and flexibility in new environments
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
Learn more about the exciting and challenging opportunities offered by PJM’s Arc Program in the Arc Program Brochure PDF.