Demand Response Overview
This two hour DR course provides participants (Curtailment Service Providers (CSPs), Load Serving Entities (LSEs), and Electric Distribution Companies (EDCs)) with a 101 level overview of DR participation in PJM Markets and Reliability Activities, including options and requirements for participation, Compliance and Settlements, and Emergency Procedures.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
Curtailment Service Providers
- Introduction to Demand Response
- Emergency and Economic Programs Overview
- Load Management (RPM) Overview
- CBL Examples and Verification
- Compliance and Settlements
- Day Ahead Market Overview
There is no charge to PJM Members. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact TrainingSupport@pjm.com
for more details.