ARR & FTR Annual Training (Virtual)
This is a condensed version of the in-person ARR/FTR Training. It provides a detailed description of the FTR auction & ARR allocation process. Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs) will be defined and explained as a financial instrument which can be used to hedge against transmission congestion charges. Auction Revenue Rights (ARRs) will also be discussed and how they are allocated.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- Overview of Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs)
- Overview of Auction Revenue Rights (ARRs)
- Overview of Simultaneous Feasibility Test (SFT)
- Long-Term Transmission Rights
- Annual ARR Allocation Process
- FTR Auctions & Bilateral Trading
- Market Settlements
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details.