This five-day course is designed to enhance the system operator’s knowledge and understanding of the power system and the events that influence it. Special attention is paid to stability related issues.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Details of the power system and everyday operations
- Analysis of system constraints
- Details of generator operation
- Power system stability
- Fault Analysis
- Identification of system issues
- PJM Emergency Procedures
- PJM Operational Tools
- Stability Issues in the PJM footprint
- Event review
There is no charge to PJM members or Governmental Entities.
Non-members are charged a nominal fee.
Please contact Training Support
for more details.