PJM Operator/Dispatcher Certification
PJM is recognized by the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) as a continuing education provider who adheres to NERC Continuing Education Program Criteria.
NERC Operator Certification
Generation Exam Resource Materials
Transmission Exam Resource Materials
Apply for a PJM or NERC Operator Certification Exam
- Click To Register or Login to PJM Operator/Dispatcher Certification; click yes to proceed if you see the security alert. (Note: Pop-ups must be allowed.)
- On the login screen, under “Register for New Account,” click on “Operator Registration” to set up a new account. If you have a NERC system operator certification, please enter your user ID and password to log in. If you do not have this information, click “Operator Registration.”
- New candidates must complete all required fields on the “Operator Registration” page. Be sure to remember the User ID and password. Then submit your form by clicking on “Register.”
- A welcome screen will appear. Select "Request Eligibility Number" from the options menu on the left.
- On the “Request Eligibility Request” form, select the proper exam you want to apply for, and indicate your method of payment.*
- After you "Submit Request" you will receive an email with your "Authorization to Test (ATT)" number.
- To schedule your exam, go to the PSI Testing Centers website (testing will be available beginning February 1, 2014)
* Please see page 6 of the Certification Candidate Bulletin for the exam Fee Schedule.