System Restoration Workshop
This two-day workshop which will discuss the theory and application of restoring a power system from a complete system blackout. Simulation software in a small group setting will be utilized to practice restoration of a small generic power system.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Introduction to System Restoration
- Types and Causes of Blackouts
- Determining System Status
- Elements of a System Restoration
- Considerations of a System Restoration Plan
- System Restoration at PJM
NERC ILA #:
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details. All training materials will be provided.