Measurement and Verification for Residential DR
This course will focus on the new Measurement and Verification rules for Residential DR that PJM recently filed with FERC (see PJM Issue Tracking page for more detail). This training is geared towards CSPs who plan to have residential resources in Economic Energy or Load Management in the 2016/17 Delivery Year and on.
Curtailment Service Providers
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- Residential DR changes for 2015/16
- Statistical sampling for measurement and verification
- Registering residential DR as GLD or FSL
- Interval vs. non-interval metering
- Customer churn
- Sample design and sample size determination
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details