1. On the Display ATC page, follow the instructions above for 'Displaying ATC' to locate the row of the desired service posting (or the first row if the desired service is hourly and covers multiple consecutive hours).
2. Find the 'B' link in the second column of the desired posting, labeled Buy Request
3. Select 'B'
4. This calls the Buy Service page, and loads the request into the filter fields
5. Notice that this request is listed with a status of "New"
6. Select a source and a sink. The source and sink are required for the transmission provider to properly evaluate your request!
"PJM" is not a valid source or sink.
7. Select 'Pre-confirmed' if desired (transaction must be preconfirmed for same day hourly requests)
8. Select 'FTRs' if desired (FIRM service only). If Partial FTR's are wanted, state specifics in the Customer Comments field.
9. Select to 'Pay through Congestion' if desired (if YES, not limited to ATC posting)
10. Scroll down, fill in capacity (MW value) desired (for multiple hourly, you need only fill in MW's for the hours that you are requesting. Be sure to enter a capacity amount for each hour you are requesting or the program will automatically fill in the last capacity amount you typed.
11. Add any comments in the 'Customer Comments' field
12. (For hourly requests only) Change the begin/end hour of the transaction if multiple time blocks are desired. If you change the beginning or ending hour, you must click save before you click Submit.
13. Click 'Submit'
14. Notice change of status to "Queued" for that request (queued means received by OASIS database)
15. Note transaction number (This will make your search for this transaction much easier.)
16. Follow steps 1-2 below to find transaction