Winter Weather Procedure Review
The purpose of this training is to review PJM procedures in anticipation of the upcoming winter season. The training will review some of the procedure changes from last winter and help generation owners prepare for this winter.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Winter 2015/2016 Preview
- Winter Unit Testing Program
- Winter Unit Readiness Checklist
- eMKT Data Fields
- Cold Weather Alert Changes
- Long lead unit commitment / Gas Unit Commitment Communications
- Startup and Notification Time Process Review
- Increased Reserve Requirements during Cold Weather
- Interchange Cap
- Intra-day Cost Schedule Changing
For CE credit hours, please log into the Learning Management System
to access this course. Course assessments and related materials will be available through the PJM LMS.
There is no charge to PJM Members. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact TrainingSupport@pjm.com
for more details.