This five-day course is designed to enhance the system operator's knowledge of power system dynamic phenomena and increase their awareness of the effects of disturbances on the interconnected system.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Review of Power System
- Overview of System Dynamics
- Frequency Problems and Control
- Islanded System Operations
- Voltage Deviations
- Voltage Collapse
- PJM Methodology for Controlling Voltage
- Power System Oscillations
- PJM Stability Criteria
- Other Dynamic Phenomena
NERC ILA #:
CEH/CEU eligible on completion of all course sessions.
There is no charge to PJM members or Governmental Entities .
Non-members are charged a nominal fee.
Please contact Training Support
for more details.