RPM 301: Performance in Reliability Pricing Model
The Performance in Reliability Pricing Model is one-day training course focusing on performance related assessments that apply to committed capacity resources. This course is designed for Capacity Market Sellers who need to understand the obligations of committed resources and the associated penalty/deficiency charges that apply if a committed capacity resource fails to perform during the Delivery Year. The course will also cover the mechanics of specifying replacement capacity.
Curtailment Service Providers
Energy Efficiency Providers
- Overview of Delivery Year Resource Performance Assessments
- RPM Commitment Compliance
- Generation-specific Performance Assessments
- Overview of Demand Resource-specific Performance Assessments
- Energy Efficiency-specific Performance Assessments
- Non-Performance Assessment (Base & Capacity Performance resources)
- Replacement Capacity
- Changes for 2020/2021 Delivery Year
There is no charge to PJM Members. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact TrainingSupport@pjm.com
for more details.