Long-Term FTR Training
This one-day course is designed to provides a detailed look at the Long-Term FTR process. On an annual basis, subsequent to the annual FTR auction, PJM conducts a long term auction for FTRs effective for the three planning years following the planning year of the current annual FTR auction.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
- Long Term FTR Auction Overview
- Long Term FTR Auction Schedule
- Overview of Financial Transmission Rights (FTRs)
- Overview of Simultaneous Feasibility Test (SFT)
- FTR Auctions & Bilateral Trading
- Market Settlements
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities. Non-members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact Training Support
for more details